Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, February 20, 2011

post #4

I honestly think I'm emotionally unstable.

Seriously, every other post on my blog is generic and depressing, and the others are random, cringe-inducing, and... cheery, for lack of a better word. I don't know. I'm just a teenage girl. I suppose this is a good enough excuse for my madness.

So, um. Now I'm going to talk about food.

You know what's odd? When you're really hungry, and you go downstairs to look for food, you find a fridge full of stuff and you still complain that there's nothing to eat? Yeah. My life. When I'm at my hungriest, it's like the fridge monsters destroy every last thing that could possibly be appealing to eat, and leave all the unsatisfying junk.

Cottage cheese.
Sugar-free raspberry jelly (with added fiber!)
Cinnamon bun flavored yogurt. What is this I don't even.
An assortment of less disgusting but still unappealing yogurt flavors. WHO EATS THIS MUCH YOGURT?

I really don't know how to end this entry.

I hope I find some food after this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment