Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

post #4

Sometimes I really, really want to plagiarize.

Did I get your attention?

Ha, probably not.

But really though. Really.

Just listen to Dangerous Blues by The Young Veins. You'll understand my psychotic need to take every. single. word. of. this. song.

"What makes a crowd turn away from a tune?
I've never bloomed such a beautiful blues
."

Why is this song not mine. Really now.

I'm pretty sure this whole words thing is entirely opinion-based. Maybe you won't be compelled to plagiarize when you listen to that song. But I do. And my opinion totally matters not really.

Well, anyway, my final thoughts on plagiarism: it's very, very, very tempting, but very wrong. Don't do it, kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment