Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 14, 2011

post #7

Oh my goodness, you guys. I think I might be even more of a creep than I thought possible. Thing is, I didn't mean to be. It was totally an accident, I promise.

Well, anyways, I was walking into school about 10-15 minutes ago. I was walking through the door, and a little girl that I recognized was holding the door for me. I said thank you, she said you're welcome, it was all very pleasant. Then she mumbled a comment, saying I looked nice.  And you see... I thought I knew this girl. Well. I might know her. She looked really, really similar to another little girl I know... but she may or may not be that girl. Anywho, back to the story.

So, me, being totally stupid and creepy and not thinking before I say things, said, "You look nice, too. You always look nice." Then I heard her mumble thank you. But I couldn't tell if it was a creeped-out tone or a normal, shy person tone. Guys, I might have just told a complete stranger that they always look nice. Which means I'm always looking at them. Always. Oh my gosh I can't even handle my own level of creepy. Just imagine being a little girl, in between 4th-6th grade, thinking that they're always being watched. I don't know about you, but I'd be twitchy. Really twitchy. But then again, I was really twitchy in elementary school already.

So, I'm hoping for one of two options.
1. The girl truly was the one I recognized and she took what I said as a compliment.
2. I never, ever come across this little girl again, and she isn't as mentally scarred about this situation as I am. Poor thing has enough to deal with in elementary/middle school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment