Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

post #11

Warning to the wise: don't search "weird pictures" on Google if you're as wimpy as me. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Anywho... yesterday was really terrible. I'm already over it, but you know, I need more blog posts, so I'm going back to it.

So I started the morning with a huge fight. And I also found out some really awful news. So both of these were contributing factors to me crying my eyes out promptly before entering school. I was still an absolute mess at that point, which I hated in itself and just caused me to cry more. So all through creative writing, I was heaving in my little corner, all red eyes and cried-off makeup. Which brings me to my next point: my makeup was absolute crap the entire day. And there wasn't anything I could do about it. To most people, this really wouldn't be life-shattering, but I'm a crazy makeup guru and I like it when my makeup doesn't look Heath-Ledger-as-Joker-esque. And that's exactly how it looked. Which made me angry.

Classes were more boring than usual, people were more annoying than usual (except for my friends who kept me sane), and I just felt bad. Then when school ended, I had driver's ed. So here's the thing: I'm a sophomore. And most people take driver's ed as freshmen. But lo and behold, I felt it absolutely necessary not to take driver's ed last year (idiot, I was one), and the first session of this year was full. So there I was, in a room of freshmen, for 3 hours. It could have been worse. It only added to my annoyance, though.

Then I went home and studied a lot and ate a crapload of rice because I was craving it and got little sleep.

Now I'm writing this blog and I feel kind of giddy.

What are human emotions even?

0 comments:

Post a Comment