Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 12, 2011

post #13 - obligatory brain babble post

i love how everyone's all awake and vivacious this morning and i'm sitting here like "lulul wutscohereencyyy?~". i may seem completely capable, but if you knew what was going on in my brain, you'd think again.
here is the equivalent of what i'm thinking right now:
"sleeeo ssepnap zzzzzzz cani arestr si wslepep slweepepsy math eTast ewwewe rwwhy isi sthsi ahappingnerotomeihatethisaletmedif aeieeef sleeeape."
yeah. that is exactly what is going on in my brain right now.
yep.
yuuuuup.
you know, i don't know if i prefer yup or yep. i say "yup" aloud, but yep sounds a little more... efficient? but is efficiency necessary with a one-syllable, three-letter word? i doubt it is. y'know, the word yup/yep kind of bugs me. i might just stop saying it altogether.
okay i literally cannot think of anything else to say. that doesn't happen often.
OHMYJEEBUS I AM BABBLING ABOUT BABBLING POSTING THIS NOW I'M TOTALLY SANE I PROMISE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment