Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

post #2

Mornings.
My alarm goes off, which I programmed as my favorite song. That's always nice. But still, I groan. The bleary light of the morning filters through my windows; it's still dark, for the most part. Mornings are supposed to be bright. This is a sign that I wake up much too early. This isn't news to me; I've been waking up too early five days a week for years. 

It's morning.
I get dressed (in the outfit I laid out the day before. I realize that if I didn't do this, I would be at school an hour later than was expected), and I put my makeup on. This is my favorite part of the morning, yet I still have a frown on my face. It was too early for anyone in the world to be awake, let alone me.

It takes so much strength to get up in the morning.

God is always awake.

If that's not strength at its highest form, then I don't know what is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment