Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, March 17, 2011

post #9

"Put another X on the calendar,
Summer's on its deathbed.
There is simply nothing worse than knowing how it ends."

I've been thinking so much and so often about this life, in respect to eternity. It's so much for me to grasp, and yet it plagues my brain almost daily. The fact that this life isn't all, is the thing. We're so wrapped up, consumed in this world and its difficulties. Thing is, today is all we have. Eternity is out of our grasp, right now. So I really shouldn't worry about it as much as I do. Easier said than done. But as for now, today... each day passes and it's gone. Another day marked off on a calendar, a series of moments that either matter or don't. I pray for more moments that matter; I pray my life doesn't continue to pass as I've been letting it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment