Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 10, 2010

post #15

Dear person whose name I will not mention,

Hi.

You know me. You see me every day.

I really don't like you.

I mean, you can be a nice guy and all sometimes, but all the other times, you're kind of a giant jerk face. Yeah, I said it. Giant. Jerk. Face.

You think you know everything. You think you're the most moral, upstanding man in the country. Well, you're not. Your opinions are offensive and heartless, and your heartlessness is overly evident with every word you say. You don't care about people. You just don't.

You're just downright crazy sometimes. You talk so fiercely and heartily on so many topics that aren't even relevant to the human race. Just calm down. You stress me out.

Sincerely,
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment